- lieu:1190 FOREST
- catégorie d'emploi:Marketing
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire avec option d'emploi permanent
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:11/07/2022 14:28
Description de fonction
For one of our customer in the retail industry we are looking for a Content Manager.
As an Content manager you are part of our Digital Production department. Before a sale opens on the website, we make sure every little detail is perfect, from the product descriptions to the pictures and the sale information. We want every sale to look flawless, keeping brand centricity in mind. In this role, you will enhance sales profitability and performance. You manage global sales coordination and have the end-to-end perspective of production. The decisions you take enable lead time, costs and quality optimization.
- You will be responsible for the operational coordination of a range of sales sourced in the Benelux. This within all segments; Fashion, Home & Lifestyle, FMCG (packaged foods, beverages, toiletries, cosmetics, …)
- You brief the teams in the Digital Production department to collect all you need (descriptions, pictures, translations, ...) and juggle the whole day in between different sales.
- You coordinate the production globally with all internal and external services involved as well as the brands
- You do the sales final check-up and validation
- You increase operating profitability by making the most appropriate decisions about production in compliance with our specifications
- You optimise quality taking into account the cost of production and margin
- You check the visual presentation of a sale, taking on both the customer’s and the brand’s perspective.
- You do everything you can to optimize your sales by keeping sight of the order of products and pictures, the division of categories, correct size information etc.
- You hold a bachelor degree and/or have a similar experience.
- You can easily cope with some pressure in this high paced environment.
- You have an eye for detail and working in a structured and accurate way is natural for you.
- You think from the customer’s point of view and act proactively.
- You enjoy taking initiatives and have strong leadership skills
- Logic reasoning is in your nature and you like to solve problems.
- You know how to set priorities and get motivated by working with deadlines
- You are a flexible team player, but also enjoy working autonomously.
- You love working in Excel and don’t mind repetitive work.
- You possess affinity with e-commerce and have analytical skills.
- You are business oriented and have strong prioritization skills.
- Your are bilingual Dutch/French and you have a good knowledge of English both in speaking and writing
- A full-time job in Brussels at the #1 e-commerce flash sale player in the Benelux.
- A young and passionate team in which customer centricity and innovation are key.
- A pleasant team atmosphere where “work hard, play hard” serves as a motto.