Comptable junior FR-EN (H/F/X) Grâce-Hollogne
- lieu:4460 GRACE-HOLLOGNE
- catégorie d'emploi:Administration
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:21/01/2022 16:03
Our partner is a global commerce services company.
It's a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce-from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
The company offers a dynamic and international corporate environment that will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and grow thanks to the support of your colleagues.
Your mission will be to process daily accounting operations.
Key Responsibilities :
• Doing financial reconciliations (which includes downloading all reports needed, to match AR and payment, analyse open orders, follow aging,…);
• Doing some closing tasks (with respect of deadlines);
• Checking and posting flash invoices in JDE, ask for their payments, follow issues;
• Posting approved batches in JDE (daily basis);
• Providing administrative support to the Finance team, including the Credit Control department.
Que cherchons nous?
- Graduated in accounting;
- No minimum years of experience required, experience in an accounting function in a global services company, preferably American or Anglo-Saxon, is a plus.
- Knowledge and practical enough to perform accounting operations independently: analytical and critical skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of Excel, JD Edwards or other integrated system (SAP ...) is a plus;
- Autonomous and initiative taker;
- Team spirit;
- Honest, discreet, organized;
Ce que nous offrons
- Full time 37h/week;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospital insurance;
- Pension insurance;
- Salary to be discussed.