Purchasing Team Leader H/F
- lieu:1360 Thorembais-Saint-Trond
- catégorie d'emploi:Administration
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:3-6 années
- Dernière actualisation:22/03/2021 17:24
For one of our customers based in the Brabant Walloon, we are looking for a Purchase Team Leader.
GOAL OF THE FUNCTION
Guarantee supply via strategic suppliers for the best products at the best price meeting our value proposition requirements.
Manage the purchase orders generated by inventory planning (stock orders, assemble to order, make to order).
The Purchasing TL is responsible for the evaluation of suppliers and for negotiating the best conditions for the company and follow up KPI`s (OTIF, Lead Times, competitive Prices, …).
He/She works closely together with product management and supply management .
- Supplier SLA performance (OTIF, Quality, Cost)
- Problem solving
- Early notification
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA’s
- Manage the budget
- Evaluation of suppliers
- Negotiate SLA’s with suppliers
- Data management
- Continuous improvement
- Management tasks
- Monitor Supplier performance
- Ensure continuous improvement
Manage the budget
Manage the purchasing budget and realize cost reduction targets.
Negotiate SLA’s with suppliers
Negotiate SLA’s with suppliers in deliberation with Supply Chain management. Guarantee that the company can meet customer required lead times at all times. Make sure that all relevant criteria like quality, cost and delivery performance are balanced and agreed with suppliers. Keep an eye on cost price developments in the market and proactively act accordingly.
Make sure that all purchasing related data (supplier data, product data, SLA data, price data, etc.) are complete and accurate in the ERP system.
Manage Purchasing contracts
Centrally keep and maintain the company contracts with suppliers. Define the standard for purchasing within the group with special attention to liability.
Proactively improve buying processes, look for opportunities in the market, decrease cost of buying. Resolve (structural) issues with suppliers.
Manage the buyers and the master production scheduler; development, priority setting, evaluation.
Que cherchons nous?
- Bachelor level (Purchasing, Supply Chain background)
- Analytical skills, result oriented, organized, proactive, influencing skills
- Min 3 years of experience as buyer
- French & English, fluent in speaking and writing
Ce que nous offrons
- An interim contract with the possibility for a fixed-term contract OR directly a fixed-term contract depending on your profile
- A diversified position of responsibility in an international company