E-commerce Key User (H/F)
- lieu:1348 Louvain-La-Neuve
- catégorie d'emploi:IT
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:13/10/2020 15:32
The Store Key user position is crucial to support and maintain our customer's ecommerce platform infrastructure. In addition to being on the front line with end users, the key user also serves as liaisons between the Business and IT organizations, enabling IT to focus on more-technical aspects of the system support.
You will work 1 year to take part in the development, the deployment and the maintenance of our new e-commerce platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You ensure the deployment of the solution to the customers installed base
- You are the "go-to" person to answer system functionality and business process questions: you understand the process areas and how the system has been implemented to support the business and the customers.
- You are responsible to monitor and dispatch the end users questions arriving via the “contact us” feature.
- You troubleshoot Store-related problems.
- You are the 1st level of support and the link between end users and business analysts.
- You are in charge of data quality and data maintenance.
- You ensure continuous improvement of the training documentation and you identify end users training needs.
- You keep up to date on software evolution.
- You are in charge of maintaining the home page news.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the spare parts pricing catalogue.
Que cherchons nous?
- Good knowledge of site and logistics and service operations
- Good communication skills (interface for both the business, IT and clients)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- SAP and SalesForce knowledge in an asset
- Good communication skills in French and English
And you are:
- Proactive and communicate easily to dig the information when needed
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
Ce que nous offrons
We offer you a full time contract of one-year during which you will be surrounded by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!