- location:9042 Desteldonk
- job category:Logistics
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:1-2 years
- updated:19/09/2023 01:13
Experience as a truck driver? Or a driving license CE? As a terberg driver you are responsible for putting away goods and loading/unloading trucks.You will be working in the warehouses of Katoen Natie in Ghent.
Schedule: varying per week 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 (two shifts)
Katoen Natie Gent is a logistics company specializing in storage, transport and handling of goods. Based in the city of Ghent in Belgium, the company has offices around the world. Katoen Natie was founded in 1854 and has since grown into an international player in logistics and supply chain management. Katoen Natie Ghent is an important employer in the Ghent region and has strong ties with the local community. The company has taken several initiatives in the past to support the local economy and has invested in sustainable logistics and innovation.
What are we looking for?
- You have experience with a truck and cargo or have a very broad experience with the truck
- A driver's license is required, experience is more important. There will be a theory and practice test
- In order to communicate well with colleagues, you speak and understand Dutch and/or English well
- You can work in two shifts
- You are motivated and reliable and feel strongly about safety and quality
- You are flexible in terms of hours and tasks
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to gain a lot of experience in a large logistics company
- After a positive interim period, the opportunity to get a permanent contract!
- Nice remuneration + meal vouchers.
You will be working in an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development through training and an exciting work environment. There is a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to tackle things can grow quickly.