- location:9042 Desteldonk
- job category:Logistics
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:1-2 years
- updated:19/09/2023 01:13
Are you looking for a new job in logistics?
As an order picker / warehouse employee, you form an important link within the entire logistics process at Katoen Natie.
You are responsible for preparing and storing valuable materials. Furthermore, as an order picker you collect the goods in the warehouse using picking lists and prepare them for loading. A sense of responsibility and an eye for quality are essential.
You will not only be picking orders, packing and receiving are also part of your duties.It is a highly versatile function where you will be able to deploy your skills to the full!
Katoen Natie Gent is a logistics company specialized in storage, transport, and handling of goods. The company is located in the city of Ghent in Belgium, and the company has branches all over the world. Katoen Natie was founded in 1854 and has since grown into an international player in the field of logistics and supply chain management. The company offers a wide range of services, including warehouse management, transport and distribution, packaging, quality control, and customs clearance.Katoen Natie Gent is an important employer in the Ghent region and has a strong connection with the local community. The company has taken several initiatives in the past to support the local economy and has invested in sustainable logistics and innovation.
What are we looking for?
- You already have basic work experience in the logistics sector (warehouse employee, order picker, packer, production employee, etc.) or are willing to learn.
- You combine a healthy dose of enthusiasm with the willingness to roll up your sleeves!
- You are reliable and have an eye for quality.
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift system
What do we offer?
- Following a practical information session, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you.
- A stimulating job as order picker / warehouse employee in 2 shifts in the port of Ghent.
- There are opportunities to grow
- You will earn an attractive salary supplemented with meal vouchers
- Following a successful interim period, a permanent contract will be waiting for you!
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the order picker / warehouse employee we are looking for? Then apply now.You can expect a rapid response from us.