Sales Support & Customer Service Officer
- location:2070 Zwijndrecht
- job category:Administration
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:1-2 years
- updated:03/03/2023 01:13
Interested in a new sales adventure? Apply for the Sales Support & Customer Service Officer position. Underneath your extensive range of duties:
- Making raports of complaints and returns with their needed information.
- Follow-up of orders and forecasts to guarantee smooth cooperation with our partners.
- Responsible for daily communication with our agents, distribution partners, salespeople and sales managers.
- Maintain strong contacts with our partners and key accounts from various global countries, in collaboration with the Sales and CSR managers.
What are we looking for?
Are you the motivated and punctual Sales Support & Customer Service Officer that we are looking for? If so, you also meet the following points:
- First experience within (sales) administration or similar.
- Strong in communication both by phone and in writing via email.
- Experience with order processing and ERP-software is a strong plus.
- Very strong commercial and analytical skills in which you work fluently with Excel.
- While personality, experience and motivation are crucial, a strong educational background is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Competitive salary with additional legal benefits.
- Partial home office opportunity, after extensive office training.
- start-up as soon as possible with a permanent contract after a positive interim period.