- location:9041 Desteldonk
- job category:Logistics
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:1-2 years
- updated:24/11/2022 08:04
Are you looking for a new job in logistics?
As an order picker / warehouse employee, you form an important link within the entire logistics process at Katoen Natie. You are responsible for preparing and storing valuable materials. Furthermore, as an order picker you collect the goods in the warehouse using picking lists and prepare them for loading. A sense of responsibility and an eye for quality are essential.
You will not only be picking orders, packing and receiving are also part of your duties.It is a highly versatile function where you will be able to deploy your skills to the full!
What are we looking for?
- You already have basic work experience in the logistics sector (warehouse employee, order picker, packer, production employee, etc.) or are willing to learn.
- You combine a healthy dose of enthusiasm with the willingness to roll up your sleeves!
- You are reliable and have an eye for quality.
- You are willing to work in from 10h till 18h
What do we offer?
- Following a practical information session, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you.
- A stimulating job as order picker / warehouse employee in the port of Ghent.
- There are opportunities to grow
- You will earn an attractive salary supplemented with meal vouchers
- Following a successful interim period, a permanent contract will be waiting for you!
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the order picker / warehouse employee we are looking for? Then apply now.You can expect a rapid response from us.