- location:3740 Bilzen
- job category:Logistics
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:No Experience
- updated:23/11/2022 17:08
What does the job entail?
- Inspection upon receipt of car windows.
- Manual packing and unpacking, as well as securing critical points of the windows.
- Stable stacking of goods in function of storage.
- Keeping the workplace clean
Are you interested in the world of logistics? Do you enjoy working in a fun and family-oriented work atmosphere? Then you've come to the right place at the European Distribution Centre of Carglass. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated warehouse workers to join the team.
What are we looking for?
Do you comply with the following points? Then you are the right candidate for the position of warehouse worker at Carglass!
- A good motivation and a positive work attitude prevails!
- You are a real team player.
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts (6h-14h/14h-22h)
- You are not afraid of physically demanding work.
- You can work accurately and quickly.
- You are not afraid of heights.
- Experience with warehouse work is a plus.
- You speak fluent English.
What do we offer?
At the start of your employment you will receive intensive training in which you will get to know the company and the correct working methods. Afterwards you will be closely monitored and coached by your colleagues and there will be opportunities to learn and grow in your position.