Quality controller - 2 shifts - automotive sector
- location:9042 Desteldonk
- job category:Production
- Contracttype:temporary job
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:No Experience
- updated:10/10/2022 10:24
For our customer in the seaport of Ghent we are looking for motivated quality controllers to work in the automotive sector.
- You check the quality of various parts (ranging from small screws to large pieces).
- You will be employed at various automotive companies in a production environment.
--> Are you available in 2 shifts or can you work a fixed night shift? This is YOUR CHANCE!
Procedure: pass a computer test before startup!
Exact Systems carries out quality-related tasks on the customer's premises. Sometimes this by order of the customer, sometimes by order of the supplier. These are short-term services.
These services may include:
- Controlling components
- Repacking parts
- Assisting at the production line
What are we looking for?
- Able to work in two shifts (Early: 5h15-13h30 - Late: 13u30-21u30)
- You are very flexible in terms of work content and hours (daily schedule)
- Dutch and/or English language
- Motivated people who want to learn
- Experience is not necessary, but a plus
- You have your own transport or can take the bus (MaxMobiel) from Ghent Dampoort
What do we offer?
- Fast Startup
- Fascinating and instructive working environment in the automotive sector
- Salary according to scales (13.46 EUR/hour)