Junior Financial Assistant
- location:1000 BRUSSEL
- job category:Administration
- Contracttype:temporary job
- labor regime:Full time
- working experience:3-5 years
- updated:16/08/2022 14:56
You will process the different purchase requests coming from the project leaders in the field. These requests cover a variety of different works that are done in scope of our fibre deployment. Documentation and treatment of these requests is partly automated, but some manual handling is still needed. For some requests a fully manual documentation in SAP/Ariba is needed.
Of course all these operations need to be done within the boundaries of the available budgets. Several tools and reports help you to keep track of all operations. Ideally you are somebody who can help to further enhance this environment by proposing or making additional financial reports (e.g. in Excel).
In scope of the deployment of fibre network you will support the national team that manages the deployment budget. In this team we take care of the creation of the purchase requests and purchase orders and record good receipts for the different phases and partners in the deployment process.
In this position you are co-reasonable for the cash flow of a major program. No surprise then if we are looking for somebody who has a passion for numbers, has a strong attention to details and can handle large work volumes.
- creating purchase requests, purchase orders in SAP/Ariba
- processing and introducing good receipts
- handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- follow-up on budget consumption
- ad hoc reporting on budget status
What are we looking for?
Degree & Experience:
- Higher Education or equivalent through experience
- Experience working in a financial department
- Hands on experience with SAP/Ariba
- Experience in the network build sector is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to understand general technical concepts used in projects
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizer
- Stress resistant
- Open communicator
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomous
- Dutch: writing and speaking
- French: writing and speaking
What do we offer?
Your great place to work is situated in Brussels, Belgium, next to the railway station.
Contract: interim for long duration (min. 6 months)
Dynamic and innovative environment with international dimension