Warehouse worker/reach truck driver
- location:3950 Kaulille
- job category:Logistics
- Contracttype:interim job with option for permanent employment
- labor regime:fulltime
- working experience:1-2 years
- updated:14/06/2022 10:56
Looking for a job in logistics? Do you want to work as a reach truck driver?
Then you are probably the right person to start working at Brewery Martens.
Place of employment:
Belgium - Kaulille
As a reach truck driver, your responsibilities are:
• Stocking goods
• Follow up warehouse activities efficiently
• Processing orders correctly
• Supplying production with reach truck
• Loading and unloading goods
• Completing work sheets correctly and completely
What are we looking for?
You’re able to work in a two-shift or night system (6 am - 2 pm and 2 pm – 10 pm or 22 pm – 6 am).
Because the warehouse is not easily accessible by public transport you must be able to get to the brewery with your own transport.
A good knowledge of English, Polish or Dutch is necessary.
If you don’t have any experience driving a reach truck we can provide a training to get you started as a warehouse worker in our logistics warehouses.
What do we offer?
• Gross hourly wage of € 15.14
• Shift bonus: € 0.575 an hour
• Meal vouchers of € 3.10 per day worked
• Beer vouchers
• Weekly contract
• Transport costs